Apply for an export assistance grant
If you are an exporting business, or if you were exporting goods or services before the impacts of COVID-19, bushfires or drought, you may be eligible for an export assistance grant of up to $10,000.
This grant helps eligible export businesses in NSW access global markets. Funds can be used for:
- marketing materials
- website internationalisation
- pivoting to online delivery (for example, converting face-to-face training content to online content for international audiences)
- e-commerce development
- market research
- international tradeshow and trade missions
- inbound business support
- costs to support compliance/localisation of products for export
- costs to protect business in international markets.
This grant will be provided as reimbursement of 50% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $10,000 per eligible business, for expenses already paid since 1 January 2020.
You can submit either one application up to the maximum of $10,000 or multiple applications of a minimum of $2000 per application each, totalling a maximum of $10,000.